Payment is required at the time of service. Insurance is not accepted, however, a superbill can be provided to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement (PPO’s only. Amount of reimbursement varies per plan.)
Naturopathic Fees (TeleHealth or In-Person)
Since April of 2020, we now offer telehealth for all initial and follow-up naturopathic appointments. The cost is as follows and is the same as in-person appointments, which are still available until further notice.
- Initial Naturopathic TeleHealth appointment: $365
- Follow up Naturopathic TeleHealth appointments: $195
For in-person naturopathic visits, wearing a mask is mandatory. If you are not feeling well, please stay home, and either the appointment can be rescheduled or switched to a TeleHealth appointment.
- Initial Naturopathic appointment (in-person): $365
- Follow up Naturopathic visit (in-person): $195
For existing patients who need a few questions answered or clarification on their course of treatment, a telephone appointment is available.
- 30 Minute Follow up Naturopathic (telephone only): $120
The approximate time spent on the first Naturopathic appointment is 90 minutes. Follow-up visits can last from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Telephone consultations are available for those who have had a first visit appointment. Standard rates apply.
Acupuncture/Chinese Herb Fees
- Comprehensive Initial Acupuncture visit: $125
- Follow up Acupuncture/Chinese Herbal Consultation: $100
- Initial Acupuncture visit: $125
- Follow up Acupuncture visit: $100
Acupuncture visits normally last 45 to 60 minutes and are slightly longer for the first visit.
- Personal Check
- Health Savings Account cards/Flex Spending cards
- Payment Plan
- Your health should be a priority. If financial problems are a concern, a payment plan may be arranged.